Welcome to the official website for LexisNexis Canada’s exclusive 2023 Risk Outlook for Canadian Entities: Risk Management Tools for VUCA Times!
Complete the form on the right to access the webinar recording!
Welcome to the age of the “polycrisis.” Experts agree, the combination of global economic instability, geopolitical conflict, climate change and population health challenges could make 2023 a memorable year for Canadian entities navigating the increasingly VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) risk landscape.
Don’t panic! LexisNexis Canada brought together a panel of Canadian in-house legal, risk and compliance professionals and external counsel to share their expert insights into the biggest threats facing Canadian entities today – and best practices for mitigating risk and promoting the resiliency of teams, business, and organizations serving Canadians in 2023 and beyond!
- Juliana Saxberg, B.A.(hons), J.D., Practice Area Consultant, LexisNexis Canada, Corporate, Government and Academic Segment (Moderator)
- Tina Gill, B.Com. L.L.B. Practice Area Consultant, Small Law, LexisNexis Canada, Solo and Small Law Segment (Moderator)
- Calvin Chrustie LLM, Critical Risk Team Senior Partner - 21st Century Asymmetrical Problem Solvers
- Yusra Khan, Lawyer & Regulatory Compliance Professional
- Dave Dhillon, Insurance Coverage, Litigation and Cybersecurity Lawyer
- Devan Marr, Research Lawyer, LAWPRO
Areas of focus for 2023 legal and risk professionals in Canada:
- Global geopolitical conflict and cyber warfare
- Insider threats, labour market pressure and the global mental health crisis
- Climate risk: Preparing for 2023 the storm season
- Regulatory burden: Complying with sanctions and mandatory ESG
- Insurance exclusions and coverage disputes
LexisNexis Canada has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Ontario.
Each event in this series is accredited for 1.0 CPD hour eligible for all Canadian jurisdictions. Eligibility may vary based on provincial regulations. Please claim in accordance with your law society reporting requirements for CPD.